9.05.2006

no visuals...

friday: took dog to kennel, picked cheryl up at the airport, were early for adrian and jess' wedding, got italian sodas and a mondo piece of carrot cake, got batteries, were late for adrian and jess' wedding, visited mr. van dyk at duca, went to dollar store, cheryl lost her corsage in dollar store, went to reception, laughed at the mc's, took some pictures, drank too much coke & rum, dropped cheryl off, went home.

saturday: slept in, took shower, went to mcd's for lunch, went to bank, went to find balloons, couldn't find balloons, found chocolate, still looked for balloons, found balloons on sticks (spongebob, a cupcake, and nemo for james' b-day), got sopping wet in the rain, went to the cottage, went to kelsey's for supper with the gang, went in the hot tub, stayed up late playing puppets with balloons on sticks.

sunday: went to church in the park, had chocolate pb ice cream for breakfast, had bacon and pancakes for lunch, played with playdough, played puppets with balloons on sticks, played football in the livingroom, went on the seadoo with norm, went on the boat, almost fell in the freezing water and took my pa-in-law with me, went on the seadoo with joe, froze my toes, had uber good supper, went to fireworks, ate cotton candy, went home.

monday: slept in, picked up dog, bummed around, went to ribfest, went to a movie, ate popcorn, cursed at my computer because my usb ports aren't working.

tuesday: went to work, laughed as norm, rocco(the construction guy) and colin(the electrician with a hurt thumb) tried to make the lights come back on, made supper, cursed again as bvo's plan for making my usb ports work failed miserably, helped norm unload new sink for upstairs bathroom!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How the times have changed... now it's you making me catch my breath reading all you do, while I do nothing but procrastinate. :D

I would have liked to see a description of you almost falling into the water. I think that would have been funny.

j said...

i really honestly did almost fall in... i landed on my knee on the boat and on mr. hamilton... it was NOT graceful...