8.23.2006

attack of the curry...

went to "phulkari indian cuisine" for dinner tonight. we've been wanting to try it for awhile now and a coupon came in the mail this week so it seemed like fate. ever since 1st year of university, when our kenyan roomies received a package of spilled curry and used my brand new dust buster to clean it up, and even years later every time i used the dust buster it smelled like curry...i haven't been a fan. but i thought, why judge indian food and curry based on one bad experience? but now, i can honestly say, curry is not my friend. my nose doesn't like it, my tongue doesn't like it, and my tummy doesn't like it. ick.

the highlight of the ordeal was getting to watch indian music videos on the restaurant tv. and i'm now adding another thing to my "someday i wanna do" list: shake my hips in an indian music video. (that comes right after singing in a black gospel choir) and i'm not joking.

:D

2 comments:

Melissa said...

you list sounds intriguing... can you please post all your "someday I wanna do" list items?

Melissa said...

and by you I mean your...