3.25.2006

what's done is done...

well as some of you may remember today was the day. my perm took not 1, not 2, not 3 but FOUR HOURS! Drago, my english-challenged stylist was NOT as adept as i could have hoped. it took him about an hour to do the first 5 rollers. no joke. he kept dropping the hair and the papers and the rollers all over the place. for a moment i thought i was on some sort of candid camera show...for real. thankfully it's over now. and my head has stopped throbbing- the rollers were so freakin tight. and for bein the first day (the worst day) it's not that bad. maybe i'll post a pic when it calms down a bit:D

anyhoo... go here and tell me about myself!
http://kevan.org/johari?name=me%20jamie%20jamie

1 comment:

Xeryl said...

So now your hair is orange AND crazy curly! I want a pic!!!