3.06.2008

long overdue

after a brief (eight year) hiatus, please welcome the questionably triumphant return of... the BANGS! and while they certainly are not bigger, they are better, albeit a bit soccer-mom-ish.



and now i'll leave you with a few pics of my new work "office." (and no, whatever photography skills i had are not deteriorating- i just took them with my cell phone.)
ps. do not, i repeat do not, bring pillars of the earth to work. because, maybe you'll get no work done because maybe when you put it away in a drawer, you will still want to read it. all day. maybe.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Jamie! :) It's Linda, the Asian bridesmaid of Andrea Bastke! ;) I found your site from Naomi's. I like your haircut! Looks good. Anyways, just wanted to say that I really liked your photos. You captured all the right moments. Wonderful work! :)

amanda + daniel said...

i support the side swoosh bangs...a least you won't have to curl these ones every morning!

Naomi said...

You are HOT. So's your office.

And as for Pillars of Earth, I've forced myself to put my copy away until I can finish one of the hundreds of other books I've started in the last year. :)

amanda + daniel said...

are you EVER going to post again?