8.11.2006

on a wednesday night...

so the bro-in-law's gf from holland is visiting so we took her to niagara falls to see the sights. the maid of the mist was fun (nobody else had done it before) and the ginormous blue garbage bags were a hit!






after walking through the mist along the falls, the three of them started giggling and pointing at me. then norm told me to give him the camera. apparently my hair was standing on end! (you can't really tell in my picture but in the one of anagriet--pronounced 'ah-nah-hchrite'-- you can see a bit better.) everyone's hair was doing it, it was really funny!


then off to the rainforest cafe for (a tediously slow) dinner and drinks!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've never been on Maid of the Mist... it's something I've always wanted to do. We went down to Niagara Falls as a class trip once, and we were supposed to go on it, but then the weather was gross, so we ended up doing something else... ah well. I'm glad you had fun!!!

Did you turn word verification back on?