7.16.2006

golden nuggets...

one. at the mall yesterday gettin oma's b-day card walking by one of those random skanky girl type stores, these two old men were admiring a jean mini-skirt on the rack in the doorway. one got excited and commented, "whoa, whoa!"

two. i almost have a tan! (true story)

three. at oma's cottage for her bday party on the beach, this little girl asked, "excuse me, do you know what is that green stuff?" and pointed to sea weed. my reply, "sea weed." she walked away.

four. the other day, across the street at the park, there was a guy sitting in a lawn chair on the road-side of the park trying to get a tan. i'm not sure why, but i find this hysterical.

five. it's so darned mother lovin HOT round these here parts that my shorts have become one with my plether/vinyl(?) chair.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

1. The old men are gross
2. I have a bit of a burn that I'm hoping will turn into a tan
3. Just think... you have enlightened a little one. Forever you will be the one that introduced her to seaweed.
4. I'm laughing just thinking about that.
5. Move to Vancouver.