5.16.2006

and more randomness...

oNe. i'm sad because ever since i started working (october) and driving on upper ottawa, there's been a pair of sneakers hanging on the powerlines. everyday i would look for them and i drove under them and they made me smile for some absurd reason. today, they were gone.

tWo. i joined a gym?

thRee. i have to go to some elders/deacons thing tonight at church for them to "interview" all us new members. yet another hoop... let me get my jumping beans...

foUr. i watched the two hour finale of grey's anatomy last night and am sad that i have to wait FOREVER for a new episode.

fIve. i threw money in a street singer's guitar case today for, i think, the first time ever.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

one. whose job is it to remove sneakers from hydro lines? Do they pose any significant danger?

two. good for you.

three. glad you're converting.

four. I missed the Prison Break season finale because I had an Evangelism Team meeting at church. But I can relate to your sentiments about waiting.

five. glad you have so much money to throw to street singers rather than on a ticket to BC. (Just joking... I'm not really a selfish cold heart bafoon... or am I?)

Xeryl said...

Is Norm muscling his way into the room every 10 seconds and yelling, "I'm going to PUUUUMP YOU UUUUUP!"? Cause that would be funny.