3.02.2006

so i have weird dreams

i'm sure most of you have heard some of my weird dreams at some point...(including the one where melissa snubbed me as a friend recently)

so recently i had a dream where i was smoking. like chain smoking. and thinking the whole time athat norm was going to be upset with me cuz he hates smoking. so i had this dream and then never thought about it.

until today. i had a doctor's appt and they asked me if i smoked. i hesistated (almost said yes!) cuz i had such a strong image/memory of me smoking. then said no. the doctor looked at me funny and then asked me again, like he thought i was lying! then he asked if i did any street drugs.

i'm such a freak.

we got three new fish (as if the hamilton zoo isn't crowded enough). they're called pea puffers! hehehe.

ps. i think the squirrel is still in there, i heard the noise again yesterday. or he comes in and out. they haven't taken the pipe thingy apart yet to look.

No comments: