1.29.2006

i need answers!

1) why are people of middle eastern, jewish, greek(etc.) heritage referred to as having "olive" complexions? olives are green and black aren't they?

2) the hubby thinks that girls (in general) have a higher "love" for lasagna than guys do. i think he's being randomly sexist. so i'm taking a poll! please comment on the following:

  1. i am male/female
  2. i rate my affection for lasagna as: a) "ew gross!" b) "meh, ok" c) "like it, don't love it" or d) "love it, i'd eat it for breakfast."
  3. additional comments

***i do realize that the results may not be completely accurate as my blog readership is mostly female (or non-existent) but what the heck, we'll see what happens.

8 comments:

j said...

1. i am female
2. (d) i ate it for breakfast AND lunch yesterday.
3. and it's not because i'm a girl!

Melissa said...

1. I am female
2. I would eat it for breakfast if and lunch and dinner if I wasn't too cheap to buy the ingredients (and had more people than just myself [and potentially Cheryl] to eat it)
3. I think 'hubby' has been playing too many video games and it has messed with his mind.

Xeryl said...

1. I am artist
2. Remember that time Jess made that hge lasagna and she AND Adrian (who is a boy) ate it for like 3 weeks straight for breakfast, lunch and dinner until it was all gone?
3. I wouldn't eat Lasagna that Melissa made. Did you see her meatball blog??? I rest my case.

j said...

um, you girls are not helping me prove my case here! so far, all of you/us are seemingly obsessed with lasagna! get some boys to answer!

Xeryl said...

um...exCUSE me, I said I wouldn't eat Lasagna in my comment! Dont you listen?

j said...

you said "i wouldn't eat lasagna that melissa made." you didn't say you wouldn't eat it EVER! don't YOU listen?

Xeryl said...

to answer your quetion, i don't crave lasagna - ever. my mom makes good lasagna and if I'm around, I'll eat it, but it's not like I die if I don't (duh). I'm like that with chocolate, too. i know, I'm a freak.

Naomi said...

1. I am female
2. i rate my affection for lasagna as: c)like it, don't love it.
3. I ALWAYS thought guys loved the stuff more than girls.