1.31.2006

He's got the whole world...

so my mom called last night to tell me that my nephew is in the hospital and that my brother flew down there. he has pneumonia, had some blood transfusions, and is on a breathing machine. all this on top of the other problems he has every day. they recently up-ped his anti-seizure meds, he's still on heart medication, and is heavily sedated. he's also 3 and 1/2 yrs old. if you're going to pray, please pray that he wouldn't suffer, no matter what the end result may be. he may not be able to run around and play and laugh here on earth, but there is Somewhere else where that IS possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

james, i'm so sorry to hear about this. sad. sad. sad. i'll be praying for all of you, friend.

Naomi said...

That really sucks. I'll be praying, too.