12.02.2005

not a creature was stirring...not even a mouse?

so i haven't been feeling well lately and the other day, i brought in some cough drops to work and put them in the top drawer of my desk.

so yesterday i came into work and opened up the drawer and what to my wondering eyes should appear but empty wrappers, little poopies, and half chewed cough drops. they didn't leave me even ONE un-gnawed on. i hope their little throats are feeling better!

so this morning, i hesitantly opened the drawer hoping that no mice would come flying out or worse, be laying there dead! but inside i found more little poopies and a chewed PEN! (now this pen was only purchased on tuesday and was one of those silly ones with the four colors. but i bought it specifically for work cuz i need a red pen sometimes but they always go missing. so this one was special, just for me, and i hide it in my drawer when i leave. well, now it's chewed and gross.)

so they're gonna put a mouse trap in there...so i'm sure i'll come in to work monday and find a LOVELY little present rotting in there for me...sweet...

8 comments:

Xeryl said...

I hear cough drops are bad for little newly conceived babies. Maybe you shouldn't eat them, because everyone knows why newlywed'd women don't feel good randomly. Those mice did you a favor!

Melissa said...

You didn't tell me you were prego! How did Cheryl find out first???!!!!????

j said...

um whoa!! you guys are so not funny! i'm NOT PREGO! "cough drops" for a "cold" not "pepto" for "tummy ache" you dopes!

Melissa said...

Yeah Cheryl... honestly... don't start such rumours... why don't you smoke another dubie (is that how you spell it?)

Xeryl said...

I'm just telling you what I heard...

Melissa said...

Well if you heard it it must be true!

j said...

i think it's "doobie" not that i would know... and i'm sure those are bad for babies too...

Melissa said...

pot is medicinial now, I'm sure you could use it during labour. (When are you due again?)