11.30.2005

thumbin your way to vegas...

so mom's comin up this weekend and we're goin to TO for the one of a kind show...

i want it to be the weekend NOW...

a few more of my favorite things:

  1. colOrful socks from the dutch bazaar(melissa- did i get them with you when we got our kickin hats?)
  2. writing in american english
  3. brown paper packages tied up with string
  4. trying to figure out if a canadian is saying dan(like pan), don(like juan), or dawn(like fawn)
  5. ASIAN PEARS!! they're soooo good....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, cause I got a pair and we also got Cheryl a pair. Remember how she liked these socks better than the first pair we got her?

Xeryl said...

How could I not? They were made with love by a dutch lady, not in a Zellers sweatshop. Too bad I wore them out in the first week. I was sad when we had to part ways.

Um, jamie, I'm thrilled that you love Asian pears. There are these things in Japan that look like huge apples, but they taste a little bit like pears. Chris and I used to get them all the time. We called them "Papples". Man I miss those things.