11.24.2005

nuthin like posting under pressure...

gosh! work's been a bit crazy, and my computer is mentally deficient which makes even getting it to open my email a chore. so i check my email quickly at work on their fast computer.

yeah and basically, whenever i actually seem to get my blog to open, i blank out and can't think of anything to say...sorta like right now. if i can't get into it, then i can think of a million things...

so today is thanksgiving...and we're having mcdonald's for dinner. how sick is that?

we got to see amanda and daniel on monday. we met them for dinner in buffalo and it was really nice. i hate that everybody lives so far away. it shouldn't be allowed.

i met the cutest little(short and stout) old dutch couple yesterday. they came over to CVMC to help stuff envelopes and they were hysterical! i wanted to put them in my pocket and take them home. i'm sure they'd behave better than that dog. except that the wife made me eat some homemade date square (which looked like chocolate so i'd said sure) that was absolutely wretched.

speaking of the dog...i'm trying to teach him to "high 5" but he's also a little mentally deficient...

3 comments:

Xeryl said...

my brother went pee today and then dropped his cell phone in the toilet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. now it's mentally deficient and he has to replace it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Melissa said...

I love old dutch people, did you talk to them about herring and dropjies?

Melissa said...

and I think mentally deficient has been used in the correct context for each example.